Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Vintage Victorian Bride Art Paper Dolls

 
As promised, here are my first two Vintage Victorian Bride Paper Dolls...
didn't they turn out CUTE! Above, I have EMMA, her dress is the
bridal gown worn by Wyona Rider in 'The Age of Innocence',
one of my FAVORITE movies!
 
 
My second doll is Susannah, a Gorgeous 1880's Bride wearing an original
gown from the period I found at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
If you adore vintage clothing like I do, they are a fabulous source
to research from, or just to browse & enjoy all the beauty
of a glorious time gone by, the Gilded Age.
 
 
You can find my Paper Dolls at my etsy shop and I hope you enjoy them
& have as much fun playing with them as I did making them.
 
 
LOVING these vintage bride dolls!!! :)))
 
XOXO
vintagesusie


No comments: