Thursday, February 14, 2013

Soup's On & Look What I GOT!


Greetings to my Sweetest of Hearts!
It's that time again, time for Lori Anderson's


This is my 3rd time makin soup with Lori & it's always such
a fun event... pickin the beads you're going to send your
partner & then waiting excitedly for your beads to arrive!


My partner this time is the talented...
of


 She sent me some wonderful ingredients,


 full of color & texture...


with silvers...


& coppers...


& gold.


I can't wait to get all of my supplies out,
spread this soup out on my bead table
& start cooking.

Thanks Tina, for all the Beautiful Goodies,
Let the Creating Begin!!!

Oh & speaking of Sweetest of Hearts...


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
to all of you, from my neck of the woods to yours!

XOXO
vintagesusie

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Can't wait to see what you do with these goodies! Have a good week. Did you know Robin (Magnolia Pearl) is NOT going to have a space at Marburger Farms Spring Show? Round Top people won't know what to do or where to run on Tuesday morning will they? HUGS!
Charlene