Thursday, November 1, 2012

Art Paperdolls...'There Was A Little Girl'


Happy November 1st Sweeties!!!
Well, I've made a rash decision...
I'm bypassing Thanksgiving & going straight into Christmas.
Enough pumpkins for me, I'm READY for Pine Trees & Pine Cones.
Merry Christmas Friends!!
{I know, don't die hard people like me just make you sick, lol}


AnyWho...
Here's another little friend I've made to add to my
Art Paperdoll Collage Sheet Collection,
She's my 'NOT so well behaved' lady's daughter & she loves
dolls too! You can find her at my ETSY Shop for $5.00.
You will receive a digital download to your computer,
ready for you to print as many as you'd like.

More FUN to Come, I'm just SURE of it!!!

XOXO
vintagesusie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI susie....its your long lost friend in iowa.....I love your posts....I hope you are doing amazing..I miss you.. Love jennie xoxoxo